Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mike Wants To Die

Thursday July 23 2009 Big Balsam Camp and Resort

The arm is doing great, very little pain, but that may have something to do with the pain meds I take every 4-6 hours.  Today I will start to take less and maybe by Friday or Saturday I will be done with them.  I’m sure I will fell even better off the medications.

I wanted to take a shower on Wednesday morning, so Mike tapped a bag over my arm.  He duck tapped it right to the skin all around the upper portion of my arm.  I wanted to kill him when he took it off.  Get the gun shoot the husband.  That was almost as much pain as the incisions.   That will never happen again.

Mike is back to cleaning out some of the storage sheds this week, and I have stared to clean the bathrooms for the campground.  Not sure if I will be up to cleaning cabins on Saturday.  It’s really hard doing anything with just one arm.  Maybe a really coordinated person would have an easier time then me. 

I mostly have been just relaxing and taking a lot of naps.  Last night was the first really good sleep I got since last week.  I woke up feeling really rested and ready to go. 

We had a little rain yesterday, other then that the weather has been really mild.  Just the way I like it.

No comments: