Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Drowned The Mouse

Monday July 13, 2009.  Big Balsam Camp and Resort

I was soaking my feet while working (mostly playing) on the computer and the mouse jumped off the table into the water.  I tried to save it, plucked it right out of the water, dried it off and let it set for 12 hours.   There was nothing else I could do, it was gone. 

I had my first doctor appointment, I will be having surgery next Monday the 20th to remove a lump on my left arm. It is just a plain old lump no chance of any problems with it.   We had planned to go back to the lake Thursday, but I guess we will be here just a little longer.

Mike and I did some running around today, went to Best Buy to pick up a new mouse.  Then onto the used book store to turn some books in and pick up a few new ones.  Sam’s Club was on the list, paper plates, paper towels, toilet paper and a few other items.  We never leave Sam’s Club without spending a ton of money. 

We stopped in to visit our son Rich and daughter-in-law Marion.  They just bought a new 19 foot travel trailer, a Puma.  Rich is doing a few modifications to make it work better for them. Hopefully we will be able to do some camping together this summer or fall. 

In the evening we brought dinner to my dad’s and spent an enjoyable night with him.

It was a long day and I was pretty wiped out when we got home.  Sure I will be in bed pretty early tonight.  Another busy day tomorrow.

 

No comments: