Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friend From Home

Wednesday July 8th 2009.  Big Balsam Camp and Resort

Our friends and neighbors of over 30 years, from home came up today for the weekend.  Gary and Sandy Weis.

P1030889

P1030891

They own a 1975 Winnebago MH.  The outside is in mint condition and the inside they have redone and looks really nice.  Their kids gave them  personalized license plates that say STUMPY.  I think it’s a fitting name of the MH.

P1030887  

Sandy and our son-in-law Mike.  Sandy is a what we call a character, she does have a good time where ever she is.

We had a fish fry today with lots of family and friends. 

P1030879

Mike is frying the fish for us.  Notice his shirt, we stopped at the Spam Museum in Austin MN last spring and picked him up the shirt.  And yes he does eat spam. 

P1030882

Dishing up.  There was 10 of us for lunch.  I think I will be exploding pretty soon, way to much good food.  My doctor wanted me to loose a few pounds, I think just the opposite happened. 

Now just a few more pictures of the grandkids.

100_7892 

The kids getting in the water to swim across the lake.

100_7894

100_8021

Lizzy and her boyfriend Drew

100_7976

Brother and sister, do they look happy or what.  Okay enough of the kids, well maybe I may run across one or two more I may want to share with everyone. 

 

No comments: