Thursday, March 5, 2009

Laundry And The Naked Book Seller

Our last day in Quartzsite was spent doing laundry and buying more books at the Naked Book Seller.

P1130003

This guy has to be 80 if he’s a day. P1130004

Linda and the Naked Book guy.

P1130006

Marsha and the guy.. Sandy W. I think you would have appreciated this man, not a wrinkle on his body.  He was so cool. 

These pictures were taken last year when we were here in Quartz.  Today it was much warmer and he was not wearing a shirt just his thing.  Sorry I didn’t have my camera with me.  Even if I did not sure I would have posed with him. 

Mike was just a little uncomfortable, didn’t bother me in the least, thought he was kinda cute for an old guy.  We bought a couple of books and headed home. 

Mike has been working on the MH, now he’s buffing the whole thing.  I just know the retirement police are coming and they are going to take his pension away.  The man just can’t relax.  He is going to ruin it for us, I just know it.

Sandy and I went to town to the bead store, Sandy does not have enough beads.  She just started and has a lot of catching up to do.  I keep telling Steve you never have enough beads. 

I cooked up Shrimp Linguine Alfredo with some of the shrimp we bought yesterday.  Mike is not much of a fish or seafood eater, but he did like my shrimp.  Steve also enjoyed it, Sandy does not like seafood at all.  Yum it was very good if you ask me, but then I like my cooking, probably more then anyone.  

That was our day not very exciting but we love our life on the road and traveling. 

No comments: