Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Last Day In Albuquerque

Sunday April 5th

Stopped In to visit with my sister Kathy who lives here in Albuquerque.  We had a great time talking and laughing about old times.  Kathy has the friendliest and cutest little cat named Taz.  Taz really took a liking to Mike, she pretty much ignored me.  Guess I can’t be friends with everybody. 

After our visit we stopped at the laundry mat.  Boy did I goof up.  They had front end washers and I put the detergent in the fabric softener spot and the fabric softener in the detergent spot.  When my clothes went thru the rinse cycle they got washed.   I had to wash them all over again to get the soap out, at $2.00 a load and I had seven loads.  Very expensive laundry, but boy are my clothes clean. 

We are leaving Albuquerque in the morning headed south to Truth of Consequences NM for a few days.  Not sure what we will do in the area, but I’m sure we will find something of interest.   Mike always does. 

No comments: