Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We Are Having To Much Fun

Thursday August 13, 2009 Big Balsam Camp and Resort

Our friends showed up Thursday afternoon, we love having our neighbors from the cities come to spend time at the resort.

Ken and Lee Ann have been coming to Balsam for almost 20 years.  I remember the first time they came, must have been 16 of us staying in the lodge.  Oh youth, the more the merrier.  Now we go for comfort. 

P1040402

Mike, Mike Schilling, Lee Ann Chevrette, Jan Schilling, and Ken Chevrette.

P1040407

Mike and Jan’s granddaughters, Eve and Faith.  Ken and Lee Ann’s grandsons Conrad and Carson.  The kids had a blast over the weekend.  swimming, fishing, building tents and just running around.

This was Mike and Jan’s first time at Balsam, hope they had a good time, I know we sure did.  Ate way to much, Lee Ann and Jan are great cooks, we shared some wonderful meals.

I fell a little behind on my posting, I will try to catch up this week.

 

No comments: