Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Farkel And More Farkel

Tuesday Aug 11, 2009  Big Balsam Camp and Resort

Mike made Sandy and I french toast and maple link sausages for breakfast. Very good, the guy has a knack for cooking breakfast.

Sharon and Bob Thell stopped back this morning about 9:30 ready for more farkel.   We stopped playing about 1pm for lunch.  We had a fish fry, some crappies and sun fish that Mike and Sandy had caught the last couple of nights.  I made potato salad to go with the fish. 

We finished lunch, cleared the table and back to a couple more hours of farkel.  Sharon and Bob left about 4, they are headed to Canada for a few days. It was nice to spend some time with them, it had been years.  I think I’m farkeled out for a few days or weeks.  I won’t even tell you how much I lost. 

Mike is still working on the bathrooms.  He did take some breaks to play a little farkel with us.  His luck was as bad as mine.  Lucky we still own the MH.  

I did have some time in the evening to work on my Hardanger embroidery project.  I take out as many stitches as I put in.  It’s going to be a long project at this rate.

P1040398

No sunset picture today, just Mike and Stormy relaxing after a hard day at the office. 

No comments: