Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Are You Getting Tired Of Hearing About Our Rain?

Monday June 29th Big Balsam Camp and Resort

I really am getting tired of telling you about the rain.  I think Tuesday we will have some sunshine.  Mike is not doing much fishing, he is a fair weather fishermen.  The people going out are doing pretty good, lots of northern being caught.  Some of the guys staying at the resort went to a different lake today and came back with some really nice walleyes. 

I went to town today, Grand Rapids, did some shopping and got my hair cut.  The lady cutting my hair said she had never seen a women with such fine, thin hair.  She should have just kept her mouth shut because she just kept going on and on about how thin it was.  Gee I think I know it is very thin.  She didn’t get much of a tip.  I guess I could have given her a tip, don’t tell someone with thin hair how thin it is, they know.  Just a little rant.

Must be the weather getting to me, I want the sun. 

No comments: