Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunrise And Sunset

Benson AZ Sunday Jan. 10th 2010

I woke up to the sunrise this morning, all I had to do was open my eyes and it was right there in my window.  It was an unbelievable site at 6:30am. Mike wanted me to take some pictures, but the bed was to warm and it was cold outside.  I just laid in bed and watched it do it’s thing, Mike rolled over and went back sleep.

It was a relaxing day we didn’t do to much, other then get things ready for our travels tomorrow to Phoenix.  We will miss Gordy and Jackie, they are headed to Vegas for a few days.  Hope to meet up with them later this winter. 

We watched the Green Bay, Cardinals game. It sure was a good game, lots of scoring with a total of 96 points.  The Cardinals won the game in overtime 51 to 45.  After the game Mike grilled some burgers for dinner and I made French fries, and beans.  Just a simple meal, but good. 

Onto Mike’s sunset pictures for the day. I think these are some of the best he has gotten, but then I think that of all the sunsets. 

DSC_0047  DSC_0054

DSC_0062 DSC_0063

No comments: