Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Little Work On The Roof

Mike finally got the parts for the air conditioner, not an easy job to install them. He had to take the cover off the air conditioning unit on
the roof. It was done in less then an hour. Nice cool morning to be working on the roof.

The picture below is of the people in a fifth wheel that also spend the summer up here. They have their 15 month old grandson, Hunter with them this week. Just as cute as can be, but oh so active, he likes to come over and visit with stormy all the time. Of course Stormy thinks this is great, some attention.

As you can see from the pictures it's another sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. I have to paint some trim on the outside of one of the cabins today or tomorrow whenever I get around to it, the sooner I start the sooner it will be done, and I can relax and read my book. I love to read outside in the shade, a good book and sun. Well to hot in the sun so I sit in the shade. I have to fill my humming bird feeders everyother day latley, the little things are eating like crazy, getting up their strength to fly south. As I sit and write this post they are outside my window just going nuts, fighting and chasing each other.

No comments: