Sunday, October 12, 2008

Going Home

The beet harvest is still going on, but we dragged up (quit) . It has been raining for 2 days and it will take the fields another couple days to dry out, which means at least another week of harvest. That was to much for us. I want to go home and see my family.

It was an experience I never want to repeat, my feet will never be the same standing for 12 to 13 hours a day on concrete. You get dirt in every orifice, in the ears up the nose and in your eyes. I hate being that dirty, and it's not just dirt it is black mud.

We will be leaving Warren Monday morning if the rain lets up. Mike has never been to Itasca State Park so we plan on 2 days in the park checking it out. Hope the leaves are still on the trees. I would like to get some pictures and maybe I can get them on my blog.

No comments: