Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Thursday Feb. 14th 2013

Rich my son called the other day and asked when I was going to start the blog again.  I said I would do it today.  I guess I got pretty lazy or really busy, just seemed like it was never the right time.

We were lucky Rich spent a long weekend with us here in Apache Junction, well not really with us, him and Ken and LeeAnn's son Marcel came for the big Barrett Jackson car show.

Rich and Marcel have been friends since grade school.  Marcel lived just down the street from us.  They build forts, raced their dirt bikes, snowmobiled and got into plenty of trouble together as teenagers.  Not any real trouble just boy stuff.

P1200278 

A couple of really good looking guys.  Rich on the left and Marcel on the right.

P1200279 P1200280P1200280

Our friends in the park, Sandy and Dave Beckett had us all over for lunch on Sunday before the boys flew back to Minnesota. 

Rich

LeeAnn took  a picture of Rich and I at her house. 

Happy Valentines day. 

No comments: