Sunday, May 23, 2010

At The Lake and TT

Grand Rapids MN.

Wednesday we left family and friends and headed for one of my favorite places in the world, Big Balsam Camp and Resort.  As you remember from my blogs last year I have been coming here since I was 5 years old with my family. 

My kids and grandkids now spend part of the summer here fishing, hiking swimming and just having a good time.  My dad did spend Memorial weekend with us a few years ago, it had been some time since he was here.   Many of our friends and their kids and grandkids also come for long weekends.  This coming holiday weekend will be one of those times, should be about 20 to 25 of us, and pretty sure we will be having a good time.

When we returned home from our winter travels our cat TT was rediscovering his yard and one night he didn’t return.  Mike spent some time looking for him and found TT in the field next to the house.  We think it was a dog that got him.  He is so missed.  TT was one of the best cats we had.  No offense Stormy your a good cat too, just a little witchy.   

 

 

No comments: